Please Read Conditions of Use
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Whole Sale Clearance Stock website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order. We recommend you print out a copy for future reference. Please also read our Privacy section regarding personal information provided by you.
1. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery can be made to any UK address. Please note however that we will not deliver to PO boxes or mail drop-boxes of any kind. Depending on the delivery service used a signature may be required on delivery.
3. Delivery charges and estimated time-scales are specified in the Postage and Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time-scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Tracking numbers can be provided upon request.
4. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. The price you pay is the GBP Sterling price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the unlikely event of a pricing error being identified by us. While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
6. Payment can be made by any method specified within our shop cart section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless we are negligent we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
7. We carry out stringent security checks on all credit and debit card transactions. We reserve the right to refuse an order that has been placed under what we deem to be suspicious circumstances or where the details given do not match the security details held by the card issuer for that card. If we are suspicious of a transaction we may contact you to confirm your details prior to accepting the order for dispatch. If we fail to satisfy any outstanding security issues we will cancel the order and refund the card in full.
8. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
9. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Delivery & Returns (within customer services) section for return details.
10. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price.
11. All sizes and measurements given on the Wholesale clearance stock website are approximate and provided for your guidance only, but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
12. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website.
13.Collections are accepted with prior agreement with us via email or by phone.
Contact telephone number; 07896536918